Unique Multilingual est leader sur le marché du recrutement aux Pays-Bas pour les profiles multilingues dans le domaine de l’Administration, Marketing, Finances, Logistique, Sales et Customer Service.
Unique Multilingual a 30 ans d’expérience et savoir faire, nous sommes votre partenaire si vous cherchez de nouvelles opportunités professionnelles.
Nous avons beaucoup de postes intéressants pour des francophones dans le pays entier. Je vous présente une sélection :
Vacancy I Customer Service Representative | French | Amsterdam
As Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of answering all calls and e-mails from clients and prospects. You will also realize phone and web sales. Providing excellent quality service, in line with company and brand standards, are central to all your activities.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
– Answering all clients’ and prospects’ calls and emails in a professional and personalized manner;
– Recognizing and generating potential sales opportunities and convert them into sales according to the defined objectives;
– Respecting all procedures an guidelines;
– Entering all required data in the appropriate programs;
– Constantly trying to exceed clients’ expectations;
– Supporting the newest colleagues in their learning phase.
The right candidate for this role is customer oriented, service oriented and sales oriented. You are enthusiastic about working in an international and dynamic environment with an interest in the luxury brand industry.
– Excellent language skills French and English;
– Ability to accommodate all customer requests, including service requests and sales inquiries;
– Experience with high-quality customer relationship management;
Vacancy I Sales & Marketing Assistant | French | Rotterdam
Within this position you are responsible for assisting the Account Managers in their daily tasks, throughout Belgium and the Netherlands. You are also responsible for developing new promotion and marketing material in French, Dutch and English.
You will be responsible for monitoring stock levels and ordering office supplies, brochures and promotion materials for the sales. Furthermore, you will be responsible for organizing workshops and events and you will also provide support on the arrangement of conferences. You will assist on sales presentations at meetings and you will ensure a good flow communication between the different offices in the Benelux.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position, as a commercial assistant in a Marketing or Sales team
• You are fluent in French, English and Dutch (both written and oral)
• You must live nearby Rotterdam and/or Breda and be willing to travel to both cities
• You have a good sense of responsibility
• You are representative and you have a strong personality
• You are proactive and you have a hands-on mentality
Vacancy | Account Manager France I Nederweert
Interested in working in a dedicated, creative and energetic sales team of committed internationals from all over the globe?
In this role, and after the initial training period, you will visit existing and new clients and you will take care of the growth of the customer base in your part of France. You will be travelling 50% of your time in the designated area in France. The other 50% of the time you will be working at the office in Nederweert (NL), with the rest of the team.
• Initiating client contact and planning appointments
• Visiting new and existing clients
• Putting together price offers for (mainly) new clients.
• Taking part in international fairs, representing the company professionally and building and extending the (potential) clients network.
Native French speaker, with a good understanding of the French (work) culture. Next to that, fluency in either English or Dutch.
Work experience in a B2B environment is welcome, but graduates with little work experience are also welcome to apply as you will receive extensive training at the beginning. You need excellent communication and sales skills.
Vacancy | Customer Service I French I Full time & Part time | Venray
Do you speak French on a (near) native level and are you looking for a job in a young and international company located in Venray? As a customer service employee you will be responsible for answering and processing questions and responses from French speaking clients by telephone or e-mail.
• Answering and processing questions and responses by telephone, e-mail, chats and reviews for the French speaking clients.
• You will keep your administrative tasks up to date by registering your follow up in SAP
• Contacting clients directly in response to a problem or a negative review
• Escalating problems to the Senior Customer Service Employee or the Team Leader Customer Service
You will work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
• (Near) Native speaker of the French language
• Fluent (or near to fluent) in another language is an advantage
• A minimum of 6 months experience in customer service Business-2-Consumer (B2C)
• Experience in client contact
• Enthusiastic personality
• Experience in working with computers and MS Office
We offer you a challenging and varied full time position in a young and international company.
Vacancy I Customer Care Representative France | French | Full time I Permanent | Heerlen
Do you have strong multitasking skills and do you master the French language perfectly? We are recruiting a full time experienced customer service representative fluent in French for a renowned international company in Heerlen.
• Provide day-to-day support in the Order-To-Cash processes such as orders, disputes & credits, enquiries, returns, monitoring.
• Provide a professional level of support to the Back Office, field sales staff and customers by processing a broad knowledge of products, processes, policies; monitoring product & information flows as well as resolving issues.
• Manage all communication flows, such as incoming calls (including orders), incoming e-mails to Customer Service shared mailboxes, issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer, including coordination of issues.
– Excellent communication skills in French (near) native and fluency in English (advanced business level). Other European languages are considered a plus.
– At least 1 to 3 years experience in customer service and/or order management
– Further vocational degree in relevant field, Bachelor degree is preferred
– Computer literacy (MS-Office and preferably SAP/ ERP)
– Strong focus on customer satisfaction
– Able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments and disciplines
Vacancy I French/ Dutch Customer Service I Oisterwijk
Do you have excellent customer service skills and used to processing customer orders? We are recruiting for a Customer Service representative to work in a dynamic customer oriented environment. You will be responsible for taking and processing telephone orders from customers and inserting these orders into the automated database. In addition you will handle customer complaints and maintain contact with customers about the status of orders.
• Receiving incoming telephone orders from customers
• Processing and following up on (online) orders
• Handling customer complaints about ordered products
• Answering questions concerning orders and delivery
• Maintaining contact with clients about the status of orders
• (Near) native French and a business level of Dutch
• At least 1 year customer experience
• Very organized with the ability to multi-task
• Detailed oriented and accurate in taking orders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with order processing
Intéressé par un de ces postes, ou curieux de savoir quels sont les autres postes ouverts ?
Postulez via www.uniquemultilingual.com